FEATURES & FINISHES
EXTERIOR FEATURES & STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
• Maintenance-free siding with stone or brick banding and or
accents as per elevation.
• Exterior aluminum railings if grade requires.
• Slab on grade construction (as per plan).
• 2" X 6" exterior wall construction.
• Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code
for the conservation of energy.
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and
downspouts (as per plans).
• Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles.
• Second and third floor subfloor screwed down for a more silent
floor as per Vendor’s specification.
• Fully graded and sodded lot.
• Paved driveway surface to be adjusted on closing.
• Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entrance.
• Two exterior water hose outlets, one at rear and one in garage.
EXTERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Steel clad insulated entry door(s) with decorative front door
inserts (as per plans) and brushed nickel coloured hardware.
• Patio door complete with screen and/or French door (no screen)
as per plan.
• Sectional roll-up garage door with decorative glazing as per plan.
• Insulated metal door from garage to laundry room or hallway
(as per plan, grade permitting).
• Low E Argon vinyl casement window on main and second floor,
with muntin bars sealed between glass panes on front elevation
only (as per plan).
• Doors and windows caulked and weather stripped.
• Exterior wood trim detailing and door frames are primed
• 100 AMP service with circuit breaker panel.
• Heavy duty outlets for stove and dryer – standard outlet
• Branch wiring throughout the house to be copper.
• Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as per code.
• Switch controlled ceiling outlets (where applicable) in all
bedrooms and lofts with light fixtures. Capped ceiling outlet in
dining room. Switch controlled receptacle in living room/great
room (as per plan).
• 1 USB receptacle located in kitchen.
• Decora switches and wall receptacles.
• Technology and media – pre-wired for telephone or TV/internet in
great room (or living room where there is no great room) master
bedroom and den (as per plan).
• Door chimes supplied and installed.
• Exterior lights at front entrance, garage, rear and side door
• Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets: one at front and
one in rear.
• Rough-in security system on ground floor.
• All electrical to Ontario Hydro standards.
• Garage outlet for future garage door opener.
• Bungalow plans with 9′ ceilings on main floor (lofts 8′ ceilings).
• 2-storey plans with 9′ ceilings on main floor and 8′ ceilings on
upper level (as per plan).
• 3-storey townhomes plans with 8′ ceilings on lower level, 9′ ceilings on main floor and 8′ ceilings on upper level.
• Vaulted and double height ceiling features as per plan.
• Dropped ceilings as required for mechanicals.
• Textured ceiling throughout except kitchen, breakfast, laundry area and all washrooms.
• Dropped ceilings over kitchen cabinets where applicable.
• Two (2) coats of paint – one primer and one finish (off white) on all walls and trims.
• Ceramic flooring in foyer, powder room, kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms and laundry closet, as per plan.
• Luxury 35oz. broadloom with underpad for all other carpet-finished areas.
• Oak pickets and handrails with oak veneer stair stringer, natural finish as per plan.
• Carpeted stair treads and risers where applicable.
• 2 panel square interior passage doors with quality brushed
nickel coloured hardware (as per plan).
PLUMBING AND HEATING
• Laundry as per plan.
• Pressure balance for shower faucet, as per plan.
• White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
• Exterior hose bibs: one in garage and one at rear of house.
• Exhaust fan vented to exterior.
• Gas fireplace with paint grade beam mantle as per plan.
• High-efficiency forced air natural gas high velocity heating system
with HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator).
• Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
• Rental gas water heater.
• Quality designed cabinets with laminate counter tops.
• Stainless steel hood fan over stove vented to exterior.
• Opening for future dishwasher with plumbing & electrical rough-in
• Pantry as per plan.
• Double stainless-steel sink with single lever chrome faucet with
• Vanities with laminate countertops in all bathrooms.
• Pedestal sink or vanity in powder room (as per plan).
• Single lever chrome faucets with pop-up drains.
• Chrome bathroom accessories including towel bar and tissue
dispenser in all bathrooms.
• Separate shower stall with ceiling light (as per plan).
• Tubs as per plan (free standing tubs with tub mounted faucet).
• Tub enclosure with 8" X 10" wall tiles up to dropped ceiling
(as per plan).
• Mirrors in all bathrooms installed within 6" of full width of vanities.
SELECTION OF FEATURES
• Architecturally controlled exterior colour packages for the
purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
• Purchasers’ choice of one of four (4) complete colour and material
coordinated packages professionally designed, covering all
interior finishes for your home.
The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing material contained in
any model home or sales office including broadloom, wood or vinyl
flooring, furniture, electrical fixtures, ceramic flooring, upgraded
kitchen cabinets, stained staircase and railing etc. may be for display
purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may
not necessarily be included in the dwelling purchased herein.
The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to complete any work and/
or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES AS DESCRIBED APPLY ONLY
WHERE SHOWN ON PLANS
• All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time
to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. Exterior elevations
will be similar to renderings shown, but not necessarily identical.
Substitutions made by the Vendor will be subject to the terms and
conditions of the Tarion Warranty Program relating to Builder’s
• Exterior elevation over garage doors and at front porches
are subject to changes created by grade conditions and
• A One (1) year workmanship warranty.
• A Two (2) year mechanical warranty.
• A Seven (7) year major structural warranty in accordance with
The Tarion Warranty Program.
Illustrations are artist’s concept. May 2022. E.&O.E.